Our website is intended to provide information to the public. We have made every reasonable effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information on this website. However, we accept no liability or responsibility for any omissions, errors or inaccuracies in the information provided on this website.
- The information on this website is general information, is not legal advice and we do not accept responsibility for any actions taken or any loss or damage suffered as a result of any reliance upon the information contained in this site.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted or error-free access to, and use of, the website, or that the website or any files available for downloading will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects. It is up to the user to take precautions against viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive items.
- All links and references to websites, organisations, or people outside the BSA are provided for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us. The BSA is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not guarantee that links will work. Once you navigate to another website, you are subject to the privacy and security policies and terms and conditions of the new site.
- We may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- Each page of this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
- We do not endorse any websites or organisations which have links to this website.
The material on this website is protected by copyright.
Unless indicated otherwise, this material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand licence. In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the material, as long as you attribute it to the BSA and abide by the other licence terms. Please note that this licence does not apply to any logos, emblems and trade marks on the website or to the website's design elements. It does not apply to the images or voice of ‘How to Dad Jordan Watson’. Those specific items may not be re-used without express permission.
This website may contain articles, material or links to material created by people who are not staff of the BSA. These people may well retain the copyright in that material. You should approach them direct for permission to reproduce it as this permission cannot be obtained from the BSA.
© Broadcasting Standards Authority